We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

Brazil Accounts For Only 10 Percent Of Brazilian-Inspired Skincare Product Launches For Year Ending July 2014

September 8, 2014: 12:00 AM EST
For the period August 2013 to July 2014, only 10 percent of new skincare products “inspired by Brazilian lifestyles and ingredients” were launched in Brazil, while 90 percent of Brazilian-inspired products were actually released outside the country, according to Mintel. During the 12-month period, 16 percent of product launches were in France, while 14 percent were launched in the UK. Other major markets accounting for double-digit shares of Brazilian-inspired product launches during the period include the United States with 12 percent and Japan with 10 percent. Meanwhile, the study also revealed Brazilian haircare marketing approach is also influencing the world market, Brazil accounting for 65 percent of launches of products claiming to be salt-free, with the rest of the world accounting for 35 percent. In 2011, it was 95 percent for Brazil and 5 percent for all other markets.
"90% of Brazilian inspired skincare products were launched outside Brazil in 2013, reports Mintel", Mintel, September 08, 2014, © Mintel Group Ltd.
Domains
BEAUTY BUSINESS
Brands
Market News
Trends
Geographies
Worldwide
Latin America
Brazil
Categories
Market News
Products & Brands
Trends
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.