We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

Avon Posts Weaker Sales For 3Q 2014

October 30, 2014: 12:00 AM EST
Avon reported total revenue decreased 8 percent to $2.1 billion in the third quarter of 2014, but increased 1 percent in constant dollars. Total units declined 4 percent, with price/mix rising 5 percent during the period. Sales of beauty products dropped 9 percent, while sales of fashion and home declined 11 percent, or 4 percent in constant dollars. Gross margin was 61.9 percent, while adjusted gross margin 62.0 percent, the company said. Operating profit reached $188 million, with operating margin at 8.8 percent. Adjusted operating profit was $198 million, with adjusted operating margin rising to 9.3 percent compared with the same period in the previous year.
"Avon Reports Third-Quarter 2014 Results", Avon Company, October 30, 2014, © Avon Products, Inc
Domains
BEAUTY BUSINESS
Operations
Strategy
Geographies
Worldwide
North America
United States of America
Categories
Companies, Organizations
Earnings Release
Press Release
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.